In sewing and fashion design, a pattern is the template from which the parts of a garment are traced onto fabric before being cut out and assembled. Patterns are usually made of paper, and are sometimes made of sturdier materials like paperboard or cardboard
This is the very first concept sample, typically sewn in an inexpensive fabric. It’s a loose take of your design used to visualize an idea in three-dimensional form. A rough sample typically excludes extras such as bags and trims. It’s created for pure focus on constructions.
Advantages of working with us.
- Typically higher manufacturing quality
- Typically higher labor standards
- Easy and efficient communication
- Faster shipping times and cheaper shipping cost
- Intellectual property right protection
- Higher payment security